Physical Therapy in Columbia & Ellicott City, MD
Welcome to McNerney and Associates! We have been proudly serving Howard County for over 31 years offering a higher standard of manual and exercise-based physical therapy services. Our commitment to professional development and continuing education keeps us up to date on the most current and effective treatments in the field of physical therapy. At McNerney and Associates, we take an individualized approach to patient care, where all treatments are provided by our experienced team of licensed physical therapists in a one-on-one setting. We offer a multitude of services to treat a variety of conditions that include:
We specialize in treating
- Spine and musculo-skeletal conditions involving all joints of the body
- Sports and orthopedic Injuries
- Competitive swimmers, dancers, gymnasts, and runners among others
- Pre and post-surgical cases
- Vestibular disorders including positional vertigo
- Concussion assessment and treatment
- Persons with fall risk
- Patients with symptoms related to autonomic dysfunction and chronic fatigue
- Women’s health and pelvic floor dysfunction
Services we offer
- Manual Therapy
- Muscle EnergyTechnique
- Joint Mobilization
- Positional Release
- Active Release
- Indirect Functional Technique
- Myofascial Release
- Neural Mobilization
- Graston Technique
- Pre and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Concussion Assessment and Treatment
- Fall Risk Prevention
- Balance Training
- Fitness and Conditioning Training
- Women’s Health and Pelvic Floor Training
- Mechanical Traction
- Isokinetic Testing and Training
- Gait Training
- Dry Needling
McNerney & Associates, P.A., Physical Therapists, is comprised of a professional and capable group of experienced physical therapists. Each of us takes pride in our contribution to a patient’s treatment progression.
We have set the standard for manual and exercise-based physical therapy for more than 25 years.
We take pride in providing a high level of professional care and personalized attention – from your first call to your final office visit.
McNerney & Associates, P.A. participates with a number of insurance plans and will continue to do so for as long as it is financially feasible. Click below to see which applies to you and more information for billing
Prepare for your next visit with these convenient forms. Download these forms now to cut down on wait time later. You will find forms for first time patients to tests and surveys for a variety of topics.
McNerney & Associates, P.A. is located in the Dorsey Hall Professional Park, a well-lighted condominium park with free parking, easy access to our first floor office, convenient Handicapped parking and ramped curbs.
Please contact us with any questions or inquiries you may have. Our wonderful staff is happy to help figure out exaclty what will work best for your individual needs. For any appointment inquiries, just give us a call.